Monday, September 22, 2008

NEW BOOK



I think I've forgotten to mention one of the two new books I have on the shelves right now. This one is mostly available at Christian bookstores or larger retail book stores that carry books from Christian publishers.

A BRIDE BY CHRISTMAS is a book of four novellas set on the American Prairie in the 1800's. I authored the story titled,"The Cossack Bride". For fun, we authors decided to make each heroine a particular ethnicity and toss in some Christmas traditions from their native cultures. We have a Cossack (Ukrainian-Russian), Dutch, English, and Irish. I hope you'll pick up a copy or order one and enjoy this taste of early American Christmas.


To order the Cossack bride from Christianbooks.com click the blue words.

To order from Amazon, click here.

No comments: