Sunday, December 16, 2007

Miracle of a new baby

I had the most amazing experience yesterday. My son and daughter-in-law invited Gene and I, along with her mom and grandparents, to a 4-D ultrasound of our unborn grandson, Noah. The place was set up very nicely with a large sectional for family and a nice twin bed for Mommy. Daddy had a chair beside the bed. A large screen, plus a TV screen were positioned so all could see. And then, the miraculous show began. Baby Noah, whom we await with great excitement anyway, is now so real to us. We've seen his precious face with the big eyes like his Daddy had, the tilted little nose and the perfect, round face. We've watched him kick his legs, cross his feet, and suck his fingers. He is a real, unique little person, blood of my blood, bone of my bone, that we have yet to meet.

Today's technology is marvelous. A baby is a miracle.

No comments: