I boiled an egg the regular way and after peeling away the shell, I was egg-zasperated to realize the inside was still a little soggy. So I popped it into the microwave for a few seconds. All was well until I removed the egg and cut into it with a knife. POP! Suddenly, I was blinded, momentarily thank goodness. When the smoke, or I should say, egg cleared, I was covered with yellow dots. I was covered, my kitchen was covered, everything except the chicken salad, the real destination for my egg, was covered. I'm not egg-zaggerating. My daughter and I spent the next thirty minutes removing egg from some strange places including the ceiling .
After all the egg-citement my chicken salad sandwich remained eggless. I wasn't about to try that egg-speriment again!
Bet you don't want to come to my house for Thanksgiving dinner!