Tuesday, March 25, 2008

RITA NOMINATION

Please share my joy. If you're a writer you know how much it means to have others enjoy your books. If you're a reader--well-you are the most important people in the world to us writers.

So, today when I received the thrilling phone call, announcing that A TOUCH OF GRACE, book 2 in my Brothers' Bond series is nominated for romance writing's biggest award, I guess you can say I was excited to know that others loved that book as much as I did.

Wow. A RITA finalist. I've dreamed of this, but never figured it would happen.

This is a very cool feeling.

God be praised, not because I'm a finalist, but because he lets me follow the dream.

1 comment:

Pamela Tracy said...

Linda,
I am so thrilled that you are a RITA finalist. As you know, I figured this was your third or fourth venture. All I can say is "bout time".
You rock!