Sunday, November 20, 2005

Up and Running!

I've been wanting to join the ranks of "bloggers" for a while now and since I'm about as techie as a rock it took me a while to figure it out. So, hello all! I hope you'll join me often for a little chat, maybe to share a recipe or an opinion, or just to say hello.

In the days to come I have several things on my heart to discuss. Jesus comes first. He's so good, so please share your "praise reports" with me. Then, of course, I need to talk about writing. I have a new series going that I'll talk about tomorrow. I'll also soon be discussing my new passion, the plight of children around the world trapped in orphanages. Please pray for these little ones.

Linda

1 comment:

Kelli McBride said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! With all the trash that's out there, we will all benefit from your positive, compassionate blogs. Just be careful - blogging can be addictive.